I pray for those who suffer in SiChuan Earthquake...
Everytime I open the newspaper these days.. 1st page will be
Situation in China, No. of Dealth/survive/lost.. I almost cry when I read those news about happening in Sichuan..
I come accross an article in news today.. Which touches my heart alot..
For those who understand chinese.. Here is the article..
中國‧“我唱歌就不覺得痛了”‧廢墟下孩童唱《兩隻老虎》
國際 2008-05-16 16:54
(中國‧四川)在救援過程中突然聽到“兩隻老虎跑得快…”,雖然還壓在廢墟下,稚嫩樂觀的歌聲感動了救難人員。
大震重災區之一的北川縣,就讀幼稚園的思雨被救出來時說,“我唱歌,就不覺得痛了。”
另外,在北川一中教學樓垮下時,活著的高一生李安寧,也在廢墟下和同學唱歌打氣,祛除恐懼。
北川縣大院下游100公尺處,是當地建築人口最密集的地方,一座座大樓被震裂,直至被附近滑落的山體完全吞沒。
週三下午1時多,救難隊在一處幼稚園的廢墟中,發現了一個被困的小女孩。
危在旦夕還安慰救難隊員
廢墟可能隨時再坍塌,孩子生命危在旦夕。就在此時,救難隊突然聽到小女孩的聲音,“叔叔,我不怕,你們不要擔心。”小女孩反倒安慰起救難隊員。
一塊塊磚石被移開,隊員們才發現孩子雙腳被卡住,下半身沾滿鮮血,從咬緊的牙齒中,不難看出孩子正遭劇痛折磨。
“兩隻老虎跑得快…”救援隊因工具簡陋,救援速度很慢,就在大家著急時,卻聽到孩子唱起歌。
“我唱歌就不會覺得痛”,獲救後的思雨這樣說。得知孩子獲救後,思雨的雙親激動得泣不成聲。
During process of rescue, because there is no complete set of rescue-ing tool, soo the process when slow.. While everyone is suddenly the rescue-ing team heard a little girl sings. (and the little girl is only kindergarden!!)
The little girl's life is in danger (the ruins she trap in might collapse anytime), the little girl even try to comfort the rescue team "uncle, don't worry, I am not scare"
While those blocks which trap the little girl was remove.. They found out that the little girl has her leg stuck under and her lower body was stained with blood..
After rescue, she told the rescue team that when she sings, she dont feel pain.
and there is another story in the article about a secondary girl sings with her classmates while they are trap to relieve fear..
When I read this.. I was shocked and my heartache(心寒+心痛).. x.x I donno how to said it in english.. >________<
I think she is brave.. Esp the little girl.. =X
And there is another story about a dog saves 8 police's life..
預知震災狂吠
靈犬救8民警一命
在北川縣,有8個民警靠著一隻機靈的北京狗,大難不死躲過震災。
據新華網引述僥倖生還的民警表示,地震開始前,他們8人正在辦公室開會,突然一隻北京狗衝進他們位在4樓會議室,朝著眾人狂吠,還咬住一位民警的褲管向門外拖。
正當眾人莫名其妙的時候,大樓開始搖晃,原先已經因為北京狗異常舉動而有所警覺的民警,當下奔向建築內結構最嚴密的廁所,隨後大樓在劇烈的震動中倒塌,將這些民警全埋在鋼筋水泥塊下。
幸好埋的位置不深,這些民警合作掙扎、爬出廢墟,雖然全掛了彩,但是8人都逃過一劫,
民警說,幸好有這條救命的狗,不然慢一步反應,可能就沒那麼幸運了。這隻救命的北京狗,地震後就一直跟著民警過日子。
Its before the earthquake.. The 8 police is having a meetting.. and suddenly a dog run into the building (4th floor) and bark at them.. It even bite the pants of one of the police and drag him outside..
When everyone thinking what's happening.. The building begin to shake.. Because of the dog's weird action, the polices thought something will happen.. So they run into a toilet which has best construction material.. After a while the whole build begin to collapse.. and these polices are burried under some concrete blocks..
They are lucky that the place they are burried is not deep so they work together to dig.. Thank god, 8 of them ae fine..
If without this dog.. they might be dead now..
So listen up people!! Stop TORTURING UR PETS!!! THEY WILL SAVE UR LIFE.. My dog (lucky) save my whole family 3 years ago...
Anyway.. I realise.. Compare the problem I am facing now.. Its totally only a simple problem that I can solve easily.. Its only matter of courage and stuff..
I really wish that I am there to help out in Si Chuan.. I feel that I am useless.. Cant do anything to help.. But now.. What I can do is Donate!! SOOO PEEPS DONATE FOR THE NEEDS!!
Donate for Si Chuan and Myammar.. They really need ur helps!!
And about me? I will tell when I decide.. (I already decide but not comfirm sooo.. shussh)
R.I.P for those who dead in natural disaster. and
Pray hard for those who is suffering..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment