Have nothing better to do these days.. Laptop's cable spoiled.. x.x
Sooo gotta buy a new cable.. Hope I can find it anywhere and cheap.. x.x
Watch Narnia last Sunday.. It is SOOO GOOOODD!! I really like that movie reall muchh.. I read across a news article under entertaiment section comment about this film.. Dislike much how he said it... He is dumb seriously!! For those who understand chinese.. Here is it..
Click Me
From what I see is.. The movie is good, and the writter of this article is stupid+not a good writter.
1st, He said the movie is boring.. But I thought the movie end fast..
Then, one of his sentence.. Prince Caspian's uncle want the Prince Caspain's throne, this situation almost the same as one of Shakespeare's poem.. I lol here.. He is silly.. Lotsa script use this situation, and so they are copying Shakespeare's poem?
3rd, he said that, they should elaborate more on the feeling of the four teenager who travel back time.. I laugh real hard here.. Because, THEY ARENT TRAVEL BACK TIME BUT TRAVEL INTO ANOTHER WORLD.. Invastigate more before u write dude!
The funniest part is, He claim that he didnt watch the previous episode of narnia before.. This mean that, he absolutely have no rough idea on what going on but yet write a comment towards this movie..
And Last, HE DEFINATELY NOT A GOOD WRITTER, because a goood writter shouldnt include his/her feelings into a report he wrote (if to public)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment