Friday, November 16, 2007

"I have peee"

I guess its time for me to update!!
Lol I got a part time job in Sunway Pyramid... As a Sales Assistant in "Next Shop" selling woman's clothing... Jz started this week.. But I think I gonna quit end of this month.. DOn really like it there.. Pay is low and etc...

And most of all I DON LIKE THE JOB... its kinda boring...

Speak about Customer... I have a customer yday.... Jz cant believe what had happen yday... >.<

SHE FREAKING PEE-ED IN THE FITTING ROOM!!!!. WTH.. and she is no baby/toodler/kid anymore....

Her age is around 20+ mayb 28 or near 30.... This is how it start...

My collegue server her.. and pick up a few clothing for her to try on... then she went in2 the room..

I still remember which one.. 2nd fitting room from the right... =/

after trying for a while she open the door... and she ask...
"Where is the nearest toilet?"
and so we explain..

Then she went in again... then... she come out..
"Sorry I jz cant control... Really sorry..."

We thot was it is she sorry-ed about.... =.=
then when she walk out the fitting room.. we saw.. Water on the ground and she was holding a bottle of mineral water... And so we thot its the water... After that.... She walk out of the shop... Slowly... Gracefully... and then we saw... Her Pants... Freaking W-E-T!!! ewwness of life!!!!
Owh and b4 she left she told us to leave the clothing there cos she is gonna come back...

Then b4 the shop close... She really does come back... I was like WTH don you feel ashame? THICKNESSS THE SKIN!!!! Woman.. Cant u hold ur pee? And thank god U din pee in the clothing u try on.. if not... I AM SO GONNA ASK U TO BUY IT!!! =/

And she has the face telling me "I cant believe I have back" with a smile on her face... I cant do anything except smile.... =/

and I realise her pants... Its another one... I wonder where her pants went.. Does she loundry it? or throw it to the bin?? And how about her underwear? Did she wear? Rofl its weird I know.. but seriously... =/ What-a-physco.... A physco who don feel ashame... I even have the thot she actually did that alot in other shops.. and she was trying to pee in the bottle but fail.. =.=
K.. this is getting disgusting but... Its a true story...

Rofl Stop calling me baby now... =C COs I CAN HOLD MY PEE!!

Anyway.. Rush home after that.. dad's bday... and its freaking jam.. at pyramid.. in 10pm.. =/

Talk about my work...
My start on monday 12-9
Tuesday 10am-7pm
Wednesday 1pm - 10pm
Thursday 1pm - 10pm
Friday 12pm - 9pm
Saturday 12pm - 9pm (I think)
Sunday 1pm to 9pm (I think)
Can remember what's on next monday...

But I know that I am OFF on monday... MY MUSCLE ACHE!!! Need massage badly... dare not to wear heels to work.. =C
Check My schedule.. Thank god i don have Full Shift.. That is from 10am till 10pm... I am so gonna quit on the next next week.. Jz cant stand it no more.. and its not my type of job... I dislike some ppl there.. Too tired to type out today.. Talk about it tmrw... ;D

No comments: