Its been 2 weeks since I work.. Suppose wanted to quit after this week... but somehow I will stay till end of decemeber... Supervisor promise to let me off on my bday!!! 21st dec!! <3 lol
2 weeks working in the mall.. and met lotsa weird ppl actually staying in this world...
last week was the pee which is a lil digusting.. but this week was freakish... There is a man enter the shop (my workplace) today around 8-10pm I cant really remember the exact time so that's the range time...
He was wearing a tee with lotsa holess... jz look like one of those homeless person.. those person staying/sleeping on street.. He walk in2 my workplace.. I din realise that he walk in cos I was busying with my stuff.. and he stand at the counter and kept staring at my malay collegue... That collegue of mine thought he was one of the customer waiting for his partner or whatever in the fitting room so she smile at him and continue with her work... and he jz stand there looking at her..
After I finish my work.. I walk to the counter and I realise he was standing there staring at her... and that malay collegue of mine walk into the store... At 1st I have the same thot as my malay collegue.. so I walk up to the fitting room and check the room one by one.. and found no one there... So I turn to him and ask him what he is looking for (speaking in malay since he is a malay).. By this time that malay girl come out from the store and suddenly he point at her and shout "Her" in Malay... and stare at her for a few secs.. and kept shaking his hand and say nothing and walk out of the shop...
When he is out of the shop he still kept staring at her or the shop which I donno...
His look and his dressing and the way he acts and walk don look normal... and even after he walk out and still kept staring... and this freak us out.. but I think that Malay girl is stupid... People like this might be phyco or freak out easily... and that malay girl wanted to go to him and ask him "NAK APA" in some ready-to-fight tone...
She is jz stupid.. what if he seriously is physcho? or He is the kind of person who freak out easily? She might get hurt.. (Well I don really care if she get hurt, cos I dislike her, I think she has some attitude problem) and most important we might get hurt too... Who know what he will do when he freak out or something... =.=
But this don really come to my mind.. 1st thot of mine when she say "Nak apa" rudely is he look pitifull... I jz worry he will get upset or what so I kept smiling at him when she is rude to him..
I somehow feel pity to this kind of ppl no matter they are physco or not..
The way he walk.. Is so weird.. I am thinking prolly his knees is hurting... or mayb one of his leg is short and the other one is long... And I kept wondering how he enter the mall like that.. where is his family? and what is he doing in the mall? with a old tee shirt. and why is he still wearing a tee with lotsa hole?
but the way he stare and look seriously freak me out... Althought I want to help him but I am scare... and I felt sorry to him that that malay girl treat her like that...
Anyway be carefull wondering around Sunway Pyramid.. I heard from my collegue.. b4 even beggers walk in the mall... This mean that security is not strict enough.. So jz becarefull humans.. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment