Monday, October 08, 2007

Prom and Perhentian

Finally.. I have the mood to update and post the pic of prom and perhentian... =] But sadly.. I donno where I put most of the photos and tooo lazy to dl from multiply.. and so.. where's the one i found.. =P
Its been 3 months since Prom and Perhentian.. And tada... Here's the photos.. =P

Here I start.. ;D


Me and Chao Ying

Aizad and Me..

Choy Ling, Wei Chek, Me, Jac, Chao Ying, Hui2


Me, Chao Ying, Ben, Jac, Hui2, Choy Ling

Me and An joe

Audrey and Me

Reach home late that night.. I think at 2am.. Cant remember much.. And had to pack for perhentian... Have to wake up early for the flight next day.. x.X I wonder how those who went clubbing that night had the strength for the following event.. lol..

Anyway.. The next day at 7am (I think) we went airport and to Perhentian... and here's the pics.. =P

Pictures when going to our resort.. in the speeding boat.. ;D

Ngai Chun and Me

Ngai Chun, Choy Ling, Pei Lin and Me

The strong wind make our hair so messy..

Me and chao ying,

I remember right after we reach our resort.. While waiting to check in.. I comb my hair... My hair is like so messy... =S

Me and Jac.. and Hongta's Fingers (He jz not satisfied cos his the camera man cant take pic together with us.. =P)

Pei Lin, Me, Jac and Hui2

My roomiesss....

Me, Pei Lin, Hui2, Jac

All of us b4 snorkling..

7 of us b4 Scubba Diving... its real fun!! Nemo was so close to me... and the corals... <3>

anyway

From left, Xiang Hong, Hui2, Pei Lin, Chao Ying, Choy Ling, Me and Por Hai

The Sand Castle we build at night... We was bored.. I remember that night.. We dance at beach.. and Sing tooo! Hui2 brought her guitar along and play us songs.. =D

I remember we took this b4 check out...

Pei Lin, Me, Jac and Hui2

and this b4 we leave the resort...

I rememebr the fun we had... Sitting in front of the boat.. and The boat was so fast..... Speeding.. =S.. Cos there's no cushion(cos we are not suppose to sit there, dangerous) when we meet the wave... and the boat was speeding.. We jump and hit our but on the wood. =X.. We had to hold the string tide so we won fall.. =X Its dangerous but its fun... ;D

Anyway a pic of us sitting in front of the boat. =D

Me, Jac and Hui2

Finally.. back to KL, pic b4 we say goodbye... I miss all of u.. x.XThere's a link at the right to class blog.. There is more pics of Perhentian and Prom... =D

High School Musical 2
° Gotta Go My Own Way °



Gabriella
I gotta say what's in my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok..
I've go to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cause I've
gotta do what's best for me
you'll be ok..
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away

Troy
What about us?
What about everything we've been through?

Gabriella
What about trust?

Troy
you know I never wanted to trust you

Gabriella
and what about me?

Troy
What am I supposed to do?

Gabriella
I gotta leave but I'll miss you

Troy
I'll miss you

Gabriella
so
I've got to move on and be who I am

Troy
Why do you have to go?

Gabriella
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand

Troy:
I'm trying to understand

Gabriella
We might find our place in this
world someday
but at least for now

Troy
I want you to stay

Gabriella
I wanna go my own way
I've got to move on and be who I am

Troy
What about us?

Gabriella
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand

Troy
I'm trying to understand

GabriellaWe might find our place in this
world someday
but at least for now
I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own away

No comments: