I will update about Perhentian and Prom on the next post...
Wanna say goodbye to
1. Sukie
I gonna miss u so much.. I am missing the time we spend together.. Meh.. everytime I talk to u in msn.. u make me cry.. =S Don forget to mail me.. If u do.. I am gonna hunt u down.. =C
I miss the edboard time.. after all the hard work.. I cant believe they still haven gave us our cert.. and remember u still own me piano class =P call me when ur back k?
2. Hui2
5 more days and u will be in UK.. I will be missing all the jokes u made.. Thanks for tolerate with my blurness.. I am so gonna cry in MV today.. but thank god I hold my tears... almost cry esp when u say 296 days and u will be back.. Gosh 296 days is like so loong.. Itz not even 1 day and I am missing u already.. Sadly we cant make it to karaoke today.. where we plan to sing oldies b4 u leave... Remember the time we use to sing kid's song and freak Sue Ling out... Itz fun..
3. PH..
Thanks for teaching me econs.. Appreciate it much.. altho ur bitchy and a big bully but ur nice sometimes.. mayb when u don have mood swing.. and stay bitchy ya? =P
4. Wei Chek
We are gonna hunt u down.. when ur back here in Malaysia u will be so dead... Din tell us that ur leaving on Wed nite.. =/ at least we could plan gathering earlier.. =/
Anyway.. Last note to all those who leaving
I will get webcam and tolerate with skype.. and mail me if not.. u will be dead.. =/
I cant believe everyone leaving so soon.. Tuck me in ur luagage pwease.. so I can tag along =S..
I shall stop now.. been crying alot esp after sukie msg me.. + I am having fever =S
Good luck to all.. and Take Care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You wont miss me lah ha?!
You wont miss me lah ha?!
hahaha I will miss you tooooo.. don worry ;D rofl
we can still meet easily ;D
Post a Comment