Sunday, May 13, 2007

taggsss

1. Put your music player on shuffle.2. Press forward for each question.3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
once upon a december [soundtrack of anastacia] - haha? I donno =S itz not like that >.<

Will you get far in life?
kiss on me - tyler hilton - what that? ROFLLLL hahahha

How do your friends see you?
Tyler Hilton - Up All Night - huh? ROFL hahha up all night cos I always on9 at night? ROFL

Will you get married?
somebody to love - DBSK - hahahhaha when I have some1 to love=PPP when I love some1 ROFL!!! or when some1 love me? ROFLLL

What is your best friend's theme song?
하루도 - rain - okaysss.. I cant read this hahahha >.<.. hmm my best frens does love korean songs lol... that's all I can relate =PPP

What is the story of your life?
Love is.. - dbsk - hahhaha... love is all I need? ROFL nahhh love is not the story of my life =PP

What was high school like?
style - se7en - hahhaha stylish? ROFL hahahah I don thinkso rofl...

How can you get ahead in life?
ni guang - stephanie sun - hahah I will go against the time? ROFLLL hahahaha >.< I will get ahead in life when I go against time? LOL

What's the best thing about your friends?
free ur mind - dbsk feat trax - yeah they make me relax sometimes and cheer me up =PPP <3 my frenss =PP

What's in store for this weekend?
this aint a love song - Bon Jovi - lol.. some1 tell me how to relate this x.X

Describe your grandparents.
Magic castle - DBSK - they build a magic castle for me... >.< miss them and love them tooo

How's your life going?
Like I love u - se7en... hahhahah my life is going like I love u? ROFL this cant be related =S my life is going goooodddd ROFL

What song will they play at your funeral?
wang ji - JJ - hahaha but but I don wanna be forgotten >.<

How does the world see you?
what you want - se7en - hahaha what I want? ROFL >.< they see me like what I want? or what they want? ROFL

Will you have a happy life?
everything back but you - avril lavigne - hahaha what's wrong with my playlist? ROFL >.<

What do your friends really think of you?
zhong gou hua - SHE [ I cant spell =S ] - what the? ROFL... >.< LOLX

Do people secretly lust after you?
keep holding on - avril lavigne - wth.. ok I cant relate this at allll >.<

How can you make yourself happy?
Runaway - avril lavigne - I am sure I put shuffle on... why is it almost all avril lavigne's song? ROFL >.< hahaha runaway? nahhh sleepingg =PPP

What should you do with your life?
I can do better - avril lavigne. - ok I am 100% sure shuffle is on... lol anyway I like this... LOL I should/can do better with my life >.< =PPP

Will you ever have children?
I wanna hold u - dbsk - ..... hmm let me count.. 10 alpha 10 kids? ROFL NO WAYYYY LOL

What song should you strip to?
hot - avril lavigne... - geezz I sud remove all the avril songs.. >.< =S haha anyway ask the song.. I donno >.<

What does your mum think of you?
Tohoshinki - Yakusoku (Promise) - hahah WTH? how can I relate this? ROFLLLL

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
girlfriend - avril lavigne - wth?

What's your personality like?
Hello again - DBSK - I am tottallyy outtt =SSS

What song will be played at your wedding?
*pray hard not a sad song* and *next*
welcome to the black parade - My chemical romance - wth? so my wedding will b dark? ROFLhahah... finally doneeee >.< pheww =S

now I tagg
01. banana cake
02. richmond
03. nick
04. joe
05. chuang sing

No comments: