Tuesday, May 15, 2007

another taggg... T.T

tagg by akash... =S
lol anyway itz a good form of update =PP

Name 20 people off the top of your head.

1. Akash
2. Jiang Mun
3. Joe
4. Jia Xin
5. Sukie
6. Yorsh
7. Kar Wai
8. Chuang Sing
9. Hui Hui
10. Jaclyn
11. Steven
12. Alex
13. Nick
14. Richmond
15. Sue Ling
16. Pei Lin
17. Choy Ling
18. Chao Ying
19. Saran
20. Li Peng

How did you meet 14?
-hmm in the same high school.. and same class. =))

What would you do if you have never met 1?
-hmmm... get to know him? rofl

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
- haha... I will do nothing =))

Did you ever like 19?
- don't u? =PP

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
- hahahaha... unless they les and like each other rofl... which is so not gonna happen roflll!!!

Describe 3
-hmm.. joe... my high school mate =P and also fren =P
a human which is 19 year old =PP

Do you think 8 is attractive?
- haha what do u think? =PP

Tell me something about 7
- his name is karwai? LOL

Do you know any of 12's family?
-nop.. lol

What's 18's favourite?
- soft toys... and crazy about rabbits.. =PPP

Who is 9 going out with?
-her bf? lol

How old is 16 now?
- 18 going to 19 in june =PP

When was the last time you talked to 13?
- mayb last year rofl

Who's 2's favourite band/singer?
- hmm I will ask her tmrw =PP

Would you date 4?
- hahaha ask her?

Is 15 single?
- yeah =P

What's 10's last name?
- I know I know... chong =))

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13?
- hahahahah.. nahh

Which school does 3 go to?
- lol.. all I know is somewhere in canada? rofl or new zealand? x.X

Where does 6 live?
- seremban =)) lol.. and SJ now

What's your favourite thing about 5?
- she is nice.. and kind.. and good.. rofl

I tag
1. Sukie
2. Kar Wai
3. Saran
4. Jman
5. hui hui
6. yorsh!!

No comments: