Thanks for stalking me and making rumours about me. Thanks for making rumours and saying that "I POST MY NAKED PHOTO ONLINE!" Thanks very much. Because of YOU this blog is officially CLOSE DOWN! BUT~ I will not delete this blog because its my memory in it.
AND HERE is a little "FRIENDLY" notes for whoever you are(the one who creating the rumour).
IF YOU dont understand english well GO GET A TRANSLATOR! I already spare my TIME typing this message JUST FOR YOU ;D
1. Stop being sooooo not EDUCATED! Uncivilise.
2. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
3. U ARE BLIND! TELL ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU NEED A EYE SPECIALIST.
4. DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH OF FREE TIME? O__O DO SOMETHING USEFULL RATHER THAN SOMETHING RIDICULOUS AND STUPID AND UNWANTED. Maybe go help out in the orphanage? Or maybe do street cleaning for the environment. IT BETTER THAN CREATING RUMOUR. OWH I FORGOT! CLEAN THE TOILET INCLUDING PUBLIC TOILET TOO!
OWHHH WAIIIIITTTT! I KNOWWW!!!! YOU CREATE THIS RIDICULOUS RUMOUR BECAUSE
1. You are JEALOUS! JEALOUS BECAUSE I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT and YOU CANT!
2. PERHAPS UR GF/WIFE/DAUGHTER/OR WHOEVERSHEIS doesnt LOOK GOOD AS ME! WEEEEEEEE~
ANYWAY
I will stop right HERE! GOOD LUCK FOR STALKING ME AND MAKING MORE RUMOUR! I hope that one day YOUR MOUTH WILL DISAPPEAR! Perhaps someone will SEW your mouth UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment