Went to pet shop today. At 1st wanted a rabbit since the management dont allow pets..
Soo Plan to buy a rabbit since it wont make noise..
Instead of rabbit, I went to the dog section..
Saw a Shih Tzu mix at 1st butt didnt found one that I really like there.. thenn I move on till I found this one..
A MALTESE




and a poodle ( I know I gone crazy with maltese but they are adorable arent they? =P)


MIX (a maltese and poodle mix)



The one that I like and fall in love with look alot like the 1st one but you can still tell the difference tho and yes its not white but BROWN!!=P Sadly didnt take a photo of it.. =X
It only 8 weeks old.. and When I hug her.. (yes she is a female dog) she stays quietly.. And it dont smelllsss!! SHE SMELLS SOOO GOOOODD!! Seriously no doubt! And when I hand it back to the sales person and she put it back into the glass cage it immediately cry...
I miss watching dogs running around badly. I swear i wanna get a dog soon enough but too bad the management here didnt allow pets. If not because of that I definately buy that dog. Its about 800 dollar buttt for me animals are priceless.. I really wanna get a DOG!! =C
It made me miss my dog badly seriously..
I will blog about them later.. Need more pics of them I have it somewhere but somehow it turn missing... and should take more photos of them =C
Missing them badly now
I completely forgot what I want to get which is a rabbit after I seen those dogs.. The rabbits they have there I didnt like much.. Saw one rabbit I love in Victoria Market. It look adorable but sadly its solddd.. =C
It look like this except its in WHITE in colour

I miss my pets badlyyy..
And my cousins tooo.. I receive a post card from my cousin (the one that wants to get married and has 7 bfs =P)
It is sooo sweettt.. Simple and sweet..

It all says there "I miss you"
I MISS YOU TOO =C
A remind for myself *need to send the postcards laying in my room on Monday!*

No comments:
Post a Comment