Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories of Life

GAWDD!! I DON WANNA LEAVE MALAYSIA ANYMORE!! =C Haven left home but I am already miss home soo muchh.. =X

Had soo many food today..

1) Dad bought DURIANS!!
2) Mom cooked tom yam soup for steamboat! LOVE IT MUCHH!! *yumss*
3) My 3rd uncle's wife (auntie no 3?) bought this for steamboat


I donno what it call but it is made of fish.. and I LOVE IT!!

4) 4th uncle's wife (Aunty no4?) make some jellies and YAM CAKE!
5) My dad's sister (Aunty? lols) bought blueberry cake.. Seriously IT IS DELICIOUS!! I LOVE IT LOT!!

6) My last uncle's wife (Last Auntie?) bought some banana chocolate cake.. It is nice tooo!!


(Ps: I didnt know how to call them in english =.= sooo the name-ing is soo weird rofl =P)

I am too greedy and ate both cakes.. Then ended up Bloated.. =X

Owhh and I receive a card from my little cousin (the 6 year old one)
The card she made is soooo sweeettt!!


This is the front view of the card..
It says "Cheng sister, good luck on ur trip, I love u From Su Tze"

When I read that I put a BIG smile on my face! GEEZ I LOVE U TOO!!

Inside of the card. It said "the ballon u bought for me"


The last page of the card! Love this ALOT! =]




and this card is made from:

*huggies*

I will treasure it!! Really love her aloottt...

No comments: