Friday, February 29, 2008

Revive!!

Time to revive my Blog.. its been dead since 2 months ago!! rofl..

Lotsa stupid stuff and unlucky stuff happen this year.. =X
1st...
1/1/08 My err.. Dad's cousin's daughter.. Consider as my cousin die due to some physco person went to chop her head.. she is only 13.. jz done spm.. Its in the newspaper... =.=

then after chinese new year... Dad's cousin's dad pass away... It must be a bad year for him.. 2 death already this year.. 1st was his daughter now his dad... =.=

A few days ago.. My dad's other cousin's grandma.. Sud be my great grandma.. I donno.. =.= She pass away in age of 95... =X 3
much bad luck...

Then Yday morning.. Went to petrol station at 9.00 in the morning.. B4 going to dad's shop..
While I am filling petrol.. there is this strange man.. He came over and stop behind my car.. Kept staring at me and talking alone and smiling.. While I am done..
He told me to Zip my pants.. I checked my pants and it is zip...
Such a Strange man.. I swear if he come nearer.. I am gonna throw the motorbike he sat on him!!

Finally an update YAYY!! Will update more later.. Don ask me what i am doing now yet.. Cos I am misarable.. I will give crap answer.. =P

Owhh.. AND MY DOG - HONEY GAVE BIRTH TO 5 PUPS ON 4/2!!! =D lol THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!
Video clip them.. =D Gonna post it someday.. =P

Gawd.. pimple on my face.. 1 pooping out.. painfull =X Anyway.. Have fun!! =D Update later.. Keep in touch peeps.. =D

No comments: