Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bitch!!

MEHHH I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THAT SURINA!!!!!!!!!!!
I know why they cancel my day off today!!! Jz cos of that stupid+annoying WOMAN!!!
I sud not call her woman.. Sud call her bitch instead...

On sunday.. She come up to me..

Bitch: "U on Morning tmrw" (in MAlay)
Me: "har? But I have off tmrw..."
Bitch: "change..."


and so my other collegue heard.. and stun there cos.. when she look at the schedule and it is off.. after she heard our conversation...
Grace: If tmrw she is morning then when she will off?
Bitch: ... "takkan saya pandai pandai call Janet(my supervisor)" (Ididnt call supervisor)

and I got curious, why suddenly change... Went to work today... Saw my supervisor there and so I ask her... Where is that bitch.. cos she is suppose to have morning tooo how come its already 10 and she not appear... And she answer.. arent both of u swap? you have day off on Tues while she is on Mon.. I was like huh? Since when I agree.. =.= and I ask how come she suddenly off? and She reply.. I donno to her.. =.=

Its freaking obvious that ITS HER PLAN TO CHANGE IT.. Nothing to do with Janet.. Since Janet is sick.. I don wanna bother her much about this small matter..

and that is not the terrible part... The terrible part is.. All of the staff in that store might need to pay RM 200 jz cos of her mistake..

Janet was off on Wednesday.. and there is new stock.. So she is the one who handle it.. Grace offer help but she turn it down.. She told her no need, She will do it.. So Grace and all of us jz looking at her doing all the stuff... (When Janet is not here, she will thot she is the "boss" =.=)

She don do work properly.. In the document, it say that there is 6 piece of one of the design.. She even sign there..(Sign mean no error)

And later on. a few days after, somehow Janet discover it.. and ask her where is the other 5 piece while we have our stock check up.. She jz couldnt find the other 5 piece.. And I don recall seeing other 5 piece while she is counting.. I don care anyway.. but today.. when Grace told me.. We might have to pay.. I was like wth.. its not our problem and fault.. Its her mistake that she didnt count properly.. =.=

That top is RM 318
RM 318 x 5 = RM 1590
and there is around 8 staff include supervisor, mean RM 198.75

MEH 198.75 NOT A SMALL AMOUNT!! and I DON WANNA HELP PPL LIKE HER!!! Its her fault.. and its unfair.. So she must must must must pay RM 1590 all by herself.. I don care if she has enuf money to eat.. Not my problem.. PPl as selfish as her deserve no HELP!!

I am sure my other collegue think this way too.. and will try to complain/convince to whoever it might concern about it when they minus my salary... Or I will made her pay my RM 200 Back with interest!!!

No comments: