Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Msgs =]

lol... another tag from sukie.. x.X

5 Things found in my Bag
a. air
b. stationary =P
c. Waterbottle? phone ^_^
d. hmmmm........ papers?
e. ohhh.... my exam slip =S

5 Things Found In My Wallet
a. Coins?
b. Receipts... x.X
c. Cards...
d. Student ID =]
e. IC ^___^

5 Favourite Things In My Room
a. oxygen =P
b. Posters =]
c. Boookkkksss x.X
d. hmm.. pillows... ^____________^
e. Blankets =]

5 Things I Always Wanted To Do
a. Have better grades without studying x.X [impossible =P]
b. be independant.. x.X
c. Clean my messy ROOOMM x.X [things are everywhere x.X]
d. SHoppiinnng whole day loooonnnnggg =P
e. enjoy da life ^_______________^

5 Things I'm Currently Into.
a. korean music =]
b. camwhoring =P
c. shoppinggg ^^
d. Playing comp games ^_________________^
e. Ignoring the following paper =P

I Tag
a. Kar Waiii =]
b. Jia Xin =P
c. Alex ^______________^
d. Joe =]
e. Jac [do ur taggggg! =P]


Yday was last essay paper for me... Itz kinda relieve after the 3 hour paper... At 1st I thot I will be sleeping after 1 hour the paper starts... Guess what... I have not enuf time to finish the paper... grrrr x.X

Hand is still painfull now... x.X thank god no more essay paper... If not donno how can I write with my aching hand... x.X


Sorry Sue Ling... x.X for yday... and HAPPYYY BELATED BDAYYYYY !!!! Wasnt feeling well yday.. x.X


Last paper on Fri, econs MCQ... x.X Wish me luck on 'tembak-ing' =P


Anyway... Wanna write this since the last day of school...


Message to:

Hui2,
Good luck in everything... Will miss u telling stories about how the auntie stole ur fooood =P

Jac,
Losing a shopping buddy is not funnn... and also a poool partner... x.X Will so gonna miss the time we shop around....

Choy Ling,
The princess of our class.. thanks for everything... Remember how u scare of cats.. which I cant
understand y x.X =P (don u think they are cute? rofl =P) Miss yah x.X

Chao Ying,
Let's create a group call 'soft toys rox' ROFL =P x.X

Sue Ling,
So so so so sorry about yday... x.X
and HAPPY BELATED BDAY again... Wear skirt la =]

Pei Lin,
the cutie pie.. I definately will miss u, and all the weird noise coming from u =P

Pei Yee,
Din c u for so so so so loonnnggg.... not even here last day of schooll... x.X

Florence, Pui Man, Diana
more noise pls =P

Ngai Chun,
hmmmm..... sleep more... ur panda eye is so obvious =P

Hong ta, Wei Chek, Wei Jeat,
STOP BULLYING!!! x.X

Aizad,
Good luck in everything, I remember the time u invite us to ur house... Itz so niceeeeeee x.X

Por Hai,
Thanks for teaching me econs.. appreciate it =]

Xiang Hong,
hmmm don scratch car anymore =]

Did I miss anyone out? rofl

owhhh.. and the want not from PL1

Sukie,
Smile always, don stress out and Good luck for everything =], Fun doing Blogthings with u... and the one who tag me alooot =P

Yorsh,
Thanks for teaching me how to use photoshopped, completely donno what is photoshop b4 this.. =]

No comments: