Wednesday, February 28, 2007

stu!!

Watch the lion dance in college today... THEY WERE JZ SO CUTE!!!! ^^ Lurve them when they are far but not near =)

Trying to fix wireless in my house yday and so I call the pc shop ppl to come over... But it fail... THAT FREAKING FELLA CHARGE ME FOR RM60 EVEN HE DIN SUCEED DOING THE WIRELESS!!! WTH..

All he done jz wait for the dsl light to stop blinking and that's alll I swear that's all... And reason for charging is 'Weell you din get the wireless router from our shop and so we are not familar to it, and we have to configure it'
I was like WTH!!!! All you did is jz sitting down there waiting for the dsl light to stop blinking!!! U din even use ur brain for that!!!
And before he go he ask me to get another router from his shop and claim that my router most probably spoil..
HELLO!! you think i am that stupid is it? jz bcos the dsl light is blinking doesnt mean that there is problem with the router jz u the one who is not pro enuf.. and my router is still under warranty I can still warranty the router even itz spoil...
And you know how much a router cost? 2++ you think is cheap is it? If yes jz give me urs then...
STUPID FELLA!! And I remember once they losen up the screw in my comp and my internet is not working bcos of that... The cashier wanna charge me for 60 just to get the screw tighten back... of cos I won pay for it... STU!!!

I am not going back to ur shop anymore!!!

No comments: