BTW.. When to get my pillow back in genting in 27 ( I think) and was excited to get it back tooo... But they dissapoint me... >.< HATE 1ST WORLD VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!! F*** 1st world (excuse me from this once)
Ok... I was excited that day cos finally I could get my pillow back... I was imagining I am hugging it already.. and then I found out that I could only get HALF of my pillow back...
The covers of the pillows are mine but NOT THE PILLOWS!!! I knew it there is something wrong with my pillow at the 1st sight.. but jz that I convice myself... nothing wrong is with it... but yet... I din expect they will change my pillow...
HEY 1ST WORLD ITZ MY PROPERTY!!! THE PILLOWS ITZ MY PROPERTY NOT YOURS!! DIN RMB THAT I GIVE U GUYS PROMISION TO CHANGE IT... jz that I trust you guys so so much and end up being fool!!! Don wanna trust any1 else...
Some of you might be thinking what the big deal itz jz an old, dirty and full with saliva or even pee pillow.. but I tell you those pillow are important to me and mean it... It has my childhood memories in it.. and itz my grandma who sew/buy it for me... She has already pass away and that is the only thing that I have that she give it to me... It really mean alot to me... It has it historical value... So for those who don understand the feeling stop acting like you understand and say 'what is the big deal it is only pillow, if you want I can get another one for me'
Itz different!!!
I really upset on the day and pretend to be happy they have change a new one for me but itz difficult... I wanted to cry but dare not to cry in front of my uncle who has purposly drive me to genting jz to get it.. but i am really upset that day but yet have to act that I am happy with it...
DBSK - always there
[Hero] Jo hanurul garyojwo nega tonagal te oduwojyo tonal su obge
[U-Know] Jo teyangul sumgyojwo nega doraol te naui mosub chorahalka bwa
[Micky] Yagsoghedon gu shigane gu gose anjaso senggaghago to hedo
[Max] Saranghanun gu mam hanaro gudewa hamke hal su obnun gongayo
[Xiah] Ne morissogul modu jiwodo juchehal su obshi to orunun ne mosub aphun giogdul sulphun nunmullo ijodo ne mosub sonmyonghe
[Hero] Ne gasumsogul modu biwodo juchehal su obshi jomyodunun chuogi
[Max] Nomu sulphoso nomu aphaso ne nunen no hanaman to olla
[U-Know] Ne morissogul modu jiwodo juchehal su obshi to orunun ne mosub
[Hero] Aphun giogdul sulphun nunmullo ijodo ne mosub sonmyonghe
[Max] Ne gasumsogul modu biwodo juchehal su obshi jomyodunun chuogi
[Micky] Nomu sulphoso nomu aphaso ne nunen no hanaman to ollatranslation
[Youngwoong] Block the light When you leave, it has to be dark
[Yunho] Cover the sun When you return, I might look foolish
[Micky] I sit and think at the place where we made our promise
[Choikang] Will I be able to share the love I have for you?
*[Xiah] Even if my mind was erased, I wouldn't forget your face Your face is clear when I am full of sad memories and tears
[Youngwoong] Even if I emptied my heart, our memories will still hold its place
[Choikang] Because I'm so sad, so hurt, you're the only one I can see
*[Yunho] Even if my mind was erased, I wouldn't forget your face
[Youngwoong] Your face is clear when I am full of sad memories and tears
[Choikang] Even if I emptied my heart, our memories will still hold its place
[Micky] Because I'm so sad, so hurt, you're the only one I can see
No comments:
Post a Comment