Tuesday, November 28, 2006

pillow

I promise to update somthing.. but I AM LAZY!!! >.< lolx

Went 2 genting on 19/11 wanted 2 post some pic.. (hmm.. Will post it later... =P kinda lazy now... lolx)

Don like 1st world hotel now... They lost my pillow!! lolx
I bring my pillow along the trip.. and the 1st day of genting trip.. I put my pillow on the bed... and we need 2 change the bed sheet for some reason... they jz took my pillow 2gether... >.<
Hui Hui call the housekeeping for me and they promise to call me back... But after 1 hour... NO CALL YET!!.. >.< So I called back... And they told me that there is only 1 person is working at that night and ask me 2 call the housekeeping 2moro...

Then the next day... Hui Hui try to call 4 me again and they say that they did not heard anything on the missing pillow... >.<

Untill the last day... They still haven found my pillow... >.<

While I was talking to my sis thru the phone at second night of the trip... ( I went outside the room bcos the room is noisy.. ^^) I saw a weird red guy walking pass me... At the 1st time... He smile at me... At 1st I take him normal... then he walk pass me 2nd and 3rd even 4th time... I can't remember how many time he walk pass me but I remember that the last time he walk pass me he was humming some song...

I quickly run in2 the room after he walk pass me several time...

Oh yea.. I watch departed in genting... DON EVER WATCH THAT MOVIE!!! IT IS NOT GOOD!! >.<

Have already watch deathnote on last thursday... I like the movie very much!!! ^^

Balloons by DBSK

Poongseon (Balloons)
[All] jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren poongseoneul tago naraganeun yebbeun ggumdo ggueotjinoran poongseoni haneureul narmyeon ne maumedo areumdaun gieogdeuri senggagna
[Max] ne eoril jeog ggumeun noran poongseoneul tago haneul nopi nareuneun saram
[Micky] geu jogeuman ggumeul ijeobeorigo san geon nega neomu keobeoryeosseul ddae
[Xiah] hajiman gwerowul dden aicheoreom ddwe uh norgo shipeo
[Hero] jogeuman naui ggumdeureul poongseon eh gadeug shidgo
[All] jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren poongseoneul tago naraganeun yebbeun ggumdo ggueotjinoran poongseoni haneureul narmyeon ne maumedo areumdaun gieogdeuri senggagna
[Hero] wae haneureul bomyeon naneun nunmuri nargga geugeotjocha al su objanha
[U-know] wae eoreuni dwemyeon ijeobeorige dwilgga jogeumadeon ai shijeoreul
[Micky,Max] dderoneun nado geunyanghaneul nopi naragago shipeo
[U-know,Xiah] ijeotdeon naui ggumdeurgwa chueogeul gadeug shidgo
[Xiah] ] jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren poongseoneul tago naraganeun yebbeun ggumdo ggueotji[All] noran poongseoni haneureul narmyeon ne maumedo areumdaun gieogdeuri senggagna
[All] lalalalala lalalalala lalalalala lalalala lalalala lalala
[Max] seweori heurreodo
[U-know,Micky] ijeogeoryeodo
[Hero] noran poongseon eh dameul su isseurgga
[All] jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren poongseoneul tago naraganeun yebbeun ggumdo ggueotjinoran poongseoni haneureul narmyeon ne maumedo areumdaun gieogdeuri senggagna

No comments: