Friday, June 23, 2006

SUshI!!



Finally Sushi's photo is up.. =p Itz not that clear.. now it had grow bigger... lolx
Take that pic using hp and when it jz come and also b4 itz hair cut.. =P
Now it looks ugly because of the hair cut.. lolx..

I finally pass my UNDANG!! YiPEE!! lolx finally after failed once.. lolx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot...wahhhhhh....i want ur doggie can ahh...if is white color then it shud be greater

Anonymous said...

woot...wahhhhhh....i want ur doggie can ahh...if is white color then it shud be greater

Anonymous said...

Hmm... so mean calling your dog ugly...=p yeah its very cute hehe... maybe i can visit sushi soon hehe? ;p

Anonymous said...

haha.. my doggy a.. cannot wo =P that is my treasure man.. lol love it very much =P

haha.. of course lolx when you come Msia then I can bring the dog around.. =P but better prepare machine for it lo.. lolx it will vomit if stay too long in car.. and anyway I don think that any supermarket / shopping centre will allow dog..=P hahax