Friday, March 24, 2006

concert

Went to Lee Hom's concert last saturday... Before the concert.. I felt really excited coz Itz my 1st tym to concert... Itz an open air's concert, force to stand there for two hour under the rain... Really regret going there was so crowded accourding to the newpaper on tuesdy there is 9000 ppl there( that is why so crowded ^^')

But itz quite fun.. get to know a few of friends there... Got there with my bestie..

I can't believe that I have been lining up for 2 hours jz to get his signature... -.-
When the queue getting shorter.. Get frust with a security guard.. He suddenly say that we cannot get his signature (for those behind include me.. coz I was really behind that time) But lucky still get his signature... ^^

The secruity guard is so rude... suppose I give up half way (to get his signature) but my sis wanna go so I follow also... ^^ lol

Taken some pic while he is singing and after the concert...


A group photo after the concert...

Lai yee's sis, Lai Yee( My bestie), Sis, me and Wan Ting

Another group photo... ^^

Lai Yee and I

Lai Yee's sis and me^^

Wan Ting and me.. ^^

Me and my sis ^^

Manage to take this... But it is really BLUR coz ppl are pushing each other... ^^

^^

I'm sure not going to another open air concert... ^^ lol

BTW kiss goodbye by Wang Lee Hom is nice... ^^

No comments: